Corporate Relations ManagerCompany: Rhode Island PBS Foundation
Date Posted: August 17, 2017
The Corporate Relations Manager is responsible for increasing the visibility of Rhode Island PBS by identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporations for underwriting and sponsorship. She or he works to establish long-term partnerships and strengthen existing relationships with the corporate sector that will result in funding for the immediate and long-term goals of Rhode Island PBS. The Manager provides the expertise to advance Rhode Island PBS’s interests by researching and identifying sources of corporate support, proactively seeking opportunities to generate new proposals based on corporate guidelines and interests, and by maintaining strong communication ties with corporate donors and prospects.
Essential Duties Include:
- Design, implement, and manage a comprehensive and proactive plan focused on expanding and enhancing corporate relationships by coordinating and implementing activities related to obtaining corporate and monetary support.
- Work closely with the Director of Development and the Foundation Board to create opportunities to build awareness among corporate constituencies in order to build and significantly expand positive fund-raising relationships.
- Manage an individual portfolio of corporate and foundation prospects. Visit, cultivate, and solicit prospective organizations and corporations. Ensure that corporate proposals are developed, researched, written and submitted in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Maintain high quality stewardship process for active corporate prospects and donors. Ensure that stewardship and reporting requirements are met to sustain successful partnerships by maintaining detailed records of solicitation activities.
- Work as the liaison between the Rhode Island PBS production department and corporate partners to design and create and underwriting spots.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years demonstrated successful corporate fundraising experience or sales experience in related field.
- Knowledge of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies and techniques, particularly in the area of corporate fundraising.
- Self-motivation and discipline to regularly set and achieve work goals.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills with large groups as well as with individuals are essential.
- Ability to maintain a high level of poise and professionalism in all circumstances.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with prospective corporate donors, and interact via telephone and in person with institutional representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to take primary responsibility for diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
For more information or to apply, please contact: Debra Hall, Director of Development email@example.com. Please put Corporate Relations Manager in the subject line.