Annual Fund ManagerCompany: St. Andrew's School
Date Posted: September 21, 2017
This administration position works closely with the Development Team, volunteers, and colleagues to attract, engage, and retain support for the St. Andrew’s Annual Fund. Responsibilities include the creative development, planning and implementation of an effective fundraising program that includes developing new strategies to increase revenue and participation, new communications to support fundraising, managing events, and soliciting gifts from prospective donors. Opportunities to coach and advise students may also be available.
- Create and manage social media, website, and Development communications to support fundraising.
- Create printed and visual materials for the school’s annual fundraising campaign.
- Prepare marketing and solicitation messaging directed to various constituent groups.
- Represent the school in a positive manner while managing relationships with donors, the Parent Association, and other St. Andrew’s groups.
- Educate parents and others about the role and importance of annual giving to the school.
- Research and analyze the school’s constituents to help foster strong relationships with the school, while developing best approach for fundraising within these groups.
- Actively solicit gifts from individuals.
- Develop a plan of action for the annual fund campaign.
- Recruit and support volunteers to assist with annual fundraising efforts.
- Recommend and implement initiatives to increase donor acquisition and retention.
- Assist in identifying donor prospects at various levels to support fundraising strategies.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute Development and fundraising events.
- Present and report on fundraising tactics and revenue goals on a regular basis.
- Seek professional development opportunities when possible.
- Contribute to department meetings and Development Committee meetings.
- Participate in the responsibilities of weekend duty as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive computer and social media skills
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and diplomacy skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- An ability to work flexible hours as necessary, including some evenings/weekends for special events
Specialty Skills and Knowledge Preferred
- Experience with independent schools
- Raisers Edge or database software experience
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com